logo logo circle stamp
4 More Listings
next arrow
View All or
Different Category
phone icon OR email icon

The Proctor House

The Proctor House was built in 1832 by William Proctor, and was used as a store, stage coach stop and post office. The Crawford County Historical Society owns the house and is in the process of restoring it. The house is located on old 64 just east of Marengo.

 
all year or year round icon
Open Year Round
 

phone icon OR email icon OR 

all year or year round icon
Open Year Round