logo logo circle stamp
8 More Listings
previous arrow
View All or
Different Category
2 More Listings
next arrow
View All or
Different Category
phone icon OR email icon

William H. English Park

The park and statue of William H. English were unveiled and dedicated on June 23, 1900. The park is near the headwaters of the Little Blue River and has been used for many years for the annual English Reunion held in July. There is a community center available for weddings, banquets, and etc.

The Lucas Oil Golf Course is right next door.

 
all year or year round icon
Open Year Round
 

phone icon OR email icon OR 

all year or year round icon
Open Year Round