William H. English Park
The park and statue of William H. English were unveiled and dedicated on June 23, 1900. The park is near the headwaters of the Little Blue River and has been used for many years for the annual English Reunion held in July. There is a community center available for weddings, banquets, and etc.
The Lucas Oil Golf Course is right next door.
Open Year Round